For Business Owners
You’ve built a great company. And now you are looking forward to your next challenge away from your desk and the daily demands of running a company
Make sure you choose the right long-term buyer/investor partner who will not only offer you the best market price for your business for all the years of hard work, but also possess the resources to extend your legacy.
Let Casspium introduce you to our select group of qualified buyers and investors with decades of experience in managing and investing in established small to mid-sized companies like yours. They know how to accelerate positive outcomes by working with your existing employees to lead your organization to new heights by maximizing its potentials.
In most cases, existing owners and operators are encouraged to participate in the future success of the business and retain a minority interest, or they may choose to remain with the company as paid advisors, consultants, board members.
OUR PROMISES TO BUSINESS OWNERS
- We introduce owners only to highly qualified buyer clients who can write $10M to $50M checks to sellers for the right opportunity
- We introduce owners only to buyers considering their desired industry and company size
- We possess a sustainable track record in facilitating the closing of M&A transactions in the range of $5 million to $25 million
- We use Structure Facilitation process to help attain the best market value for your business
- We produce and provide you with a market valuation (the price which companies like yours are sold for in the market) prior to introducing you and your business to our buyer/investor clients
- We encourage you to “Ask” your own price which you believe your business is worth and with no added pressure from us to accept an offer you may not be comfortable with
- We compile an accurate, concise Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) prior to introducing your business to buyer clients. The CIM includes:
- Carefully crafted history of the company;
- Comprehensive description of the business, services offered, clients serviced, management team and key accomplishments;
- Complete financial history and future projections. The CIM also includes a “1-Pager” or “Teaser,” which we prepare for targeted buyers, investors, lenders without divulging the seller’s identity before verified interest can be established
- We are fanatic about confidentiality throughout the entire process; we don’t disclose any information about your company, not even its identity, until the receiving parties have signed your Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Our proven M&A process is efficient and enables the business owners to concentrate on operating their business while we do the work of coordinating the transaction from start to finish
If you are looking for an experienced M&A firm to help you accomplish your objectives, then we invite you to talk to our team. We’ll try our best to make a difference for you and at no cost to you
|Criteria||Proffered Investment Characteristics|
|Investment Size||$5 Million to $50 Million|
|Not Considered||Real estate, restaurants, franchise, publicly traded affiliated businesses|